Monday, May 25, 2009

Wants

I've been meaning to record this for a long time so I'll just do it now.

I was working with Travis one day a while ago on flash card words. To try to help him remember the word, I would say the word and then add a description to it. I would say something like, " could, as in 'you could do it' " or something to that effect.

Then when we got to this word, Travis had his own description.





He said, "Want. Like, I want to be done doing this."

The kid knows what he wants!

5 comments:

Steve and Ash said...

That's awesome!! Trav, he is so funny!!

MelTheo said...

Want. Like I want to someday be as funny and thoughtful as Trav's mom....

Anonymous said...

I WANT to give him a hug. He is so cute!

Ross Family said...

Haha he's a funny kid. I wish we all lived closer. We miss you guys so much!

Danielle said...

That sounds like something Easton would say! So funny!