It is true that I love to take many pictures of my kids when they are sleeping. Maybe it's because the look so angelic, maybe because they are quiet and not needing something for that moment. Either way, they are cute to me!
Thomas sleeping in his bed!
I had him all dressed and clean to take his 3 month pictures but then he got too tired!
This is Thomas in his blessing outfit at 2 months old, and of course, got a little sleepy during photo time!
And this one is awesome... Makenna came running to find me saying, " Mom, Mom, come quick! Thomas is sleeping like an actus!"
"Like a what?" I asked her. "You know, like an actus!" she repeated.




5 comments:
HAHA!!
He is so big!! Yes, the adult world isn't all it's cracked up to be!! ;P Anyhow, hope all is well!! Love you guys!
He is SOO cute! I agree, Some of my favorite pics of my boys are them sleeping. They just look so innocent and sweet! I love the pics, and of course the "cactus" pose!!
I love it when my kids are sleeping! Is is the only time that they are not causing havic!!
sleeping pictures are the best because you get exactly what you want when you push the button and wait for the 5 second delay! and yes they are angelic and not demanding anything from you! I cannot take enough of those pictures either.
Love your posts!
...and yes, love, love, love the baby bum in blue jeans! Also love the new b&w photo at the top. Thomas is his own little man - he has a little different look than the other two. We are jealous of all that hair by the way!
Post a Comment