Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh no

Heard this morning, 7 am:

Makenna: (in the wimpiest, most wimpy wimp voice) Mo-om, my pants are all wet!

Me: Oh no, did you wet the bed? (not a fun thing to wake up to, of course)

Makenna: I guess so.


Why Why Why did I let her sleep in MY bed?

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh man, that stinks! But, I have to admit, the way you told the story did make me giggle ... :-)

Craig Family said...

Too funny. So sorry it was your bed though. These are great little stories to look back on years down the road. She'll love that one.

Mandy and Jason said...

I was blog stalking and found your blog... hope you don't mind.

I can't help but smile at your story. Probably because I can relate. My sheets have definitely gotten a lot softer from all the extra washes they get from the kids bodily fluids...gross... yes.
Thomas is so cute!

Ross Family said...

LOL thats a fun one to wake up to. We miss you guys. It's so fun seeing the kids and how big they are getting on the blogs. And it is a red wall you see. I'm going crazy being stuck inside all day because it's FREEZING. So we needed to venture out haha. I can't wait for spring and summer. We hope you guys make it to Utah sometime soon... Maybe around May hint hint haha