I definitely have more pictures of Makenna fully awake and active, as that is her life and how she goes! But in memory of her quiet times, here is her SLEEPING post:

Awesome hair, huh?!? We ALWAYS got comments about her "mohawk"! It would not lay down no matter how much I tried!

I remember walking into her room to find her this way, fully asleep, on her FACE!!! Apparently she was too tired to even lay down!

Ah, the classic sleeping in the high chair picture!

This is the rug just below the kitchen sink, and probably when it was brand new, so it must have been soft!

In the middle of the family room floor...

After reading herself to sleep...


With Daddy...So sweet!

My precious girl! How has she gotten so big already? I love you, Makenna!
8 comments:
Those are all such darling pictures, I love the one of her sleeping on the rug and in the middle of the floor. Little kids are just so sweet! We need to have Makenna over.
I love how she sleeps in the stink-bug pose! So adorable.
too funny. it happens so FAST!! for me, it seems like i forget anything they may have ever done to raise my blood pressure when i see them sleeping so peacefully. :)
I love the one with her on the rug with a hand full of pretzels haha how funny is that. She's so cute!
Okay, the fact that I found your blog from the Burr family reunion blog site only to find out that you have a new addition to your family (Thomas is adorable), solidifies once again just how incommunicado the Allen family is sometimes.
How does my father forget to tell me these things, especially when every time I talk to him I ask "is there any news" and he doesn't say anything. Pretty much a crime when he lives 10 miles from Uncle Gylan and Aunt Mary who obviously know about the happenings in your family.
I love this post. Sleeping pictures just melt my heart, even when they're not of my own kid! I like the one of her in the crib, all curled up in a bawl on her tummy. Makes me excited to have a baby again!
Hi Laura!
I love your posts! I am glad you are enjoying your kids. You are a great mom!
just like my anna.:) adorable of course~!
Post a Comment