Monday, December 15, 2008

Disco Christmas

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

3 comments:

Ross Family said...

We are sitting here laughing so hard we are crying. That's soooooooooo funny!!! We might have to make one ourselves haha

Collette said...

It doesn't matter how many of these videos I watch or whose heads are on the bodies - I crack up EVERY TIME and my kids come running into the room to see who is dancing.

My favorite part on yours is when you and Derek do the shimmy into the camera - and baby Thomas flailing his arms up and down. So fun!

Mythreesons said...

How did I not know that you have a blog! I'm glad I still get to run into you guys occasionally at church and school... hopefully it will get warm again someday and we can go to the park again. I love that video.. Thomas in there is hilarious.