Monday, September 29, 2008

Travis' photography

Popeye cartoon on the TV set
There have been a few times when Travis has woken up so much earlier than the rest of us, that he finds some fun things to do. Like find the camera and take pictures of his favorite things. He has done this before and this is his most recent work.



M&M stuffed guy


Football ring from a birthday party
Notice the great technique of focusing on the object while the background is fuzzy.

Bumblebee Transformer



And of course the all important self shot! We may have to think about getting this kid one of those kid digital cameras for Christmas!

6 comments:

Collette said...

How cute! We got a Fisher-Price camera a few years ago and the kids broke the 'unbreakable' camera in two days! So we bought a fancy new camera and gave them our old one! I love their pics!

The Price Fam said...

He's got talent! Love the professional touch!

MelTheo said...

That's so funny! At least you know what he's been doing in the wee hours of the morning...

Danielle said...

I usually write my post and then I post my pictures and then cut and paste them where I want them to go. If you go into the edit HTML part when you are composing you can cut and copy the picture "code" and put it where you want it. Hope this helps and is not more confusing to you! It took me a while to fiqure it all out.

Steve and Ash said...

Trav we need some lessons! Thanks for sharing!

Ross Family said...

We love the pics. Trav Ky misses you. Hey Laura the website that I found the blog is http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/. Hope all is well with you guys. Love the Halloween pic the kids are so cute :)