Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's not just me!

I was going to start this post by saying "is it just me, or has no one really been blogging this summer?" but as I look around, it's not just me! Ok, some of you very dedicated picture down loader-ers, journal-ers have kept up, but for me, summer has been so easy to just not do it! I have a camera full of pictures that need to be shared, memories to record, and ramblings-on to post! It has been a very fun and seemingly quick summer! My baby has grown, my oldest is starting 2nd grade, and I am now overwhelmed by what I have to do to catch up! Yikes! Well, here's hoping for some free time to blog now that schools back in!

2 comments:

i said...

i TOTALLY agree! :)

Danielle said...

I hear you! I have about 6 posts left in order to get caught up!